All Access Membership
All Access Memberhip Header
All Access - Content
Step into the Future
with AAIS All Access Membership
It’s a new day in insurance advisory services.
When you join AAIS, you'll step into a modernized infrastructure, with best-in-class advisory programs and advanced tools and technologies, designed to elevate insurance operations and fuel growth and efficiencies.
For insurers seeking to streamline regulatory reporting, accelerate speed to new markets, and leverage open-source platforms, AAIS offers modern, Member-based advisory solutions – all for a single All Access Membership fee.
What’s included in an AAIS All Access Membership?
Best-in Class Advisory Programs
- All Reference Materials, including forms, manuals, loss costs and rating guidelines for AAIS Programs
- Commercial Lines
- Personal Lines
- Inland Marine
- Farm & Ag
- Commercial Auto
- Personal Auto
- Consultative Onboarding Services
- Statistical Reporting Services
- AAIS Insights, Counsel and Collaboration with AAIS Data and Actuarial Solutions and Government Affairs, Legal and Compliance teams
- AAIS Views, a public website providing easy access to AAIS intellectual capital and learning programs, including AAIS Pulse newsmagazine, market reports, GLC Compliance Alerts, product updates, webinars, AAIS Advisory Reports, and more.
Modern Advisory Tools
- Membership in openIDL, the open-source Linux Foundation Project streamlining regulatory reporting.
- AAISdirect, a secure, Members-only website with secure access to AAIS resources and tools
- AAIS’s Product Delivery Platform (PDP)
- AAIS Clause Library AAIS Library of Side-by-Side Forms Comparisons
- AAIS Underwriting Platform (AAIS UP)
The openIDL Linux Foundation project is an open-source platform that streamlines regulatory reporting. With openIDL, regulators gain the transparency and insights they need, when they need them, while insurers maintain the utmost data privacy and security.
AAIS All Access Membership.
- AAIS Partner Network, unique relationships with major providers of data, underwriting and marketing capabilities, technology solutions, reinsurance services, and loss control information.
- AAIS is a unique community of insurers, regulators, data/technology providers, underwriting and marketing consultants, MGAs, brokers, and reinsurers.
- Executive Roundtables connect insurance leaders to the development of valued, competitive advisory services.
- AAIS-hosted Design Thinking sessions inform AAIS strategies and investments in major initiatives.
- Product Advisory Groups help Members stay connected to the development of AAIS programs and services.
- The AAIS Partner Network provides Members with preferred access to trusted suppliers.
- AAIS hosts an Annual Meeting of Members to share strategies, collaborate on new product/service developments and present the latest thinking on today’s hottest topics.
Our View of The Open Road.
AAIS is redefining Membership as an open, all-access platform that provides Member carriers with a roadmap to the future…paved with easy-to-access, plug-and-play advisory programs, tools and technologies. See the future the way we do. View “The Open Road to…”
All Access - Docs
“Open” means Transparent
At AAIS, we believe in transparency, so the following documents are available for all to review as you consider a deeper, long-term relationship with AAIS, the modern, Member-based advisory organization.
For more information on how you can leverage AAIS All Access Membership, contact an AAIS Engagement Manager.